OneFire is a growing Innovation Agency that leverages the latest technologies to help solve real business challenges and deliver experiences that inspire, impact and transform.
As an innovation agency, OneFire is passionate about exploring and staying up-to-date on the latest in digital technology. Yet, as we decipher trends, OneFire molds our expertise to deliver solutions and services that make the most business sense for our clients. We don’t just use the latest and greatest technology to provide a “cool factor.” We partner with our clients and leverage technology to solve real business challenges–from improving processes to generating demand to helping clients’ boost their bottom line.
At OneFire, we’re committed to turning clients into our fans by being honest and transparent about our work. It’s pretty easy to do with a team of driven professionals who have a work ethic that is hard to find and who are accountable no matter what happens. We’ve built our company on this dedication and continue to grow because we take care of our clients first–and then OneFire. It really is that simple!
The Instructional Designer/Trainer designs, develops and delivers instructional material for internal and external clients. The incumbent is responsible for driving needs assessments and curriculum development processes to provide best in class instructional design. The incumbent will also be responsible for delivering training and conducting measurements and evaluations.
The successful candidate is detail oriented, organized and concise. Acquisition of new concepts comes naturally to this individual whose proven track record includes classroom facilitation experience, training related project management, and design and development of innovative instructional content.
The successful candidate is able to effectively work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, and consistently deliver high quality work.
Essential Job Functions
· Partner with subject matter experts and stakeholder to analyze and interpret training requests/needs.
· Develop and implement training curriculum using a variety of training delivery methods including instructor led classes, web based learning and job aids.
· Deliver and/or facilitate training using a variety of training aids and techniques appropriate for both internal and external clients.
· Improve training processes with modifications to materials, methods and various evaluation techniques.
· Understand and support company and client strategy through training materials, delivery and support.
· Maintain up-to-date skills related to the expertise required to perform training responsibilities as well as training delivery method.
· Work in teams and independently to create innovative blended training solutions.
· Review and contribute to content created by other team members.
· Contribute to Train the Trainer sessions, Pilot deliveries, and other facilitator support forums.
· Other reasonably related duties as assigned.
· Solid foundation in instructional design as well as experience with curriculum development.
· Experience in multiple forms of training delivery methodologies.
· Experience conducting measurements and evaluations.
· Ability to apply adult learning techniques.
· Strong consultative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
· Can independently develop entry and advanced level courses for both internal and external audiences.
· Displays a positive attitude.
· Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
· Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
· Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
· Values internal and external clients and responds to their needs.
· Follows established communication guidelines.
· Uses good judgement in what and how to communicate with clients.
· Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
· Seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
· Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
· Punctuality and Dependability;
· Grammar and spelling;
· Some proficiency in coffee/tea drinking, games and laughter.
[button open_new_tab="true" color="accent-color" hover_text_color_override="#fff" size="medium" url="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" text="Email Your Resume" color_override="" image="fa-envelope-o"]